St. Brendan Parish prepares students who are in the 9th grade for the Sacrament of Confirmation. The Candidates must have completed at least 8th grade religious education prior to Confirmation preparation.
The Confirmation Preparation Program involves:
- Two meetings for all Confirmation Candidates and their parents one in the summer and one in September
- Eight preparation sessions for the Candidates that take place from September through January
- A day-long Confirmation retreat
- Confirmation practice held prior to the celebration of the Sacrament of Confirmation
The eight preparation sessions are held at the parish, are an hour long, and are held in between the 9:00 am and 11:30 am Masses. The sessions include a brief snack, prayer, reflection, group games/activities, catechesis, and open discussion. If you would like more information or have questions, contact Mary Oldja.
Classes will begin September 22, 2019 and the celebration of Confirmation on Sunday, January 26, 2020.
Director of Religious Education
(440) 777-7222 x 17 or (440) 777-3702