St. Brendan YOUth
SB-YOU welcomes all high school teens, those entering 9th grade through the 12th grade, from Catholic school to public school! Come join other teens who are encouraged and inspired to be themselves, keep it real, have fun, create lasting friendships, serve others, and receive strength and fortitude to continue to grow and thrive while on their personal journeys of faith.
• A YOUth program that becomes an anchor for the YOUth of today and will be a force of energy for the surrounding church to witness.
• YOUth nights that are relatable, relational, energetic, exciting, authentic, open,
• A community of friends and family who are not afraid to be themselves, who support one another through the tough times, and encourage one another’s growth in faith.
• Authentic experiences of prayer, praise and worship, and adoration.
• Unique service opportunities that allow teens to interact with others and gain new, worldly perspectives.
• Relational, intentional, and meaningful ministry.
• The St. Brendan YOUth Program Kick-Off Event #SQUAD GOALS on September 23rd from 5:00pm-7:30pm on the parish grounds
2016-2017 EVENTS:• Zombie Paintball at Mapleside Farms
• Cleveland Catholic Youth Conference
• Book Drive for patients at UH Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital
• Christmas Party Planning Party and Christmas Party at O’Neill Healthcare
• ESCAPE Room Cleveland
• Lenten Night of Reflection
• Stations of the Cross Around the Neighborhood
• Youth Challenge “Party Like a Champion” Sports PROM Event
• Diocesan Youth Day at Cedar Point and mass with Bishop Daniel Thomas
• 2017 Steubenville Youth Conference at Franciscan University
If you are interested in being a part of SB-YOU and/or would like more information, please contact the Director of Youth Ministry, Rachel Maykut, at (440) 777-7222 x 14 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU are always welcome at Saint Brendan and SB-YOU is all about meeting YOU where you are at, offering fun and unique group activities at a discounted rate, and giving you your space to be who you are and recognize where you are in your spiritual life while guiding you to where you feel called to be.