St. Brendan YOUth
SB-YOU welcomes all high school teens, those entering 9th grade through the 12th grade, from Catholic school to public school! Come join other teens who are encouraged and inspired to be themselves, keep it real, have fun, create lasting friendships, serve others, and receive strength and fortitude to continue to grow and thrive while on their personal journeys of faith.
• A YOUth program that becomes an anchor for the YOUth of today and will be a force of energy for the surrounding church to witness.
• YOUth nights that are relatable, relational, energetic, exciting, authentic, open,
• A community of friends and family who are not afraid to be themselves, who support one another through the tough times, and encourage one another’s growth in faith.
• Authentic experiences of prayer, praise and worship, and adoration.
• Unique service opportunities that allow teens to interact with others and gain new, worldly perspectives.
• Relational, intentional, and meaningful ministry.
• Saturday, October 7th: YOUth Mass and sB-YOUth #SQUAD GOALS Part 2
• Sunday, October 15th: Mass and Tour of the Cathedral with St. Clarence's Youth Group
• Saturday, October 21st: YOUth Mass and Movie Night
• Wednesday, October 25th: XLT West (Eucharistic Adoration/Praise and Worship) at St. Bernadette's
• Saturday, October 28th: sB-YOUth Tailgate and Holy War at Lakewood Stadium
• Saturday, November 11th: YOUth Mass and sB-YOUth Gathering
• Saturday, November 18th: sB-YOUth Service Project and YOUth Mass
• Saturday, December 2nd: Breakfast with St. Nick Service Project and YOUth Mass
• Saturday, December 9th: YOUth Mass and sB-YOUth Gathering
TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN 2018-2019:
• Cleveland Monsters Game!
• Steubenville Youth Conference
• CYSC (Catholic Youth Summer Camp)
• CCYC (Cleveland Catholic Youth Conference)
If you are interested in being a part of SB-YOU and/or would like more information, please contact the Director of Youth Ministry, Rachel Maykut, at (440) 777-7222 x 14 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU are always welcome at Saint Brendan and SB-YOU is all about meeting YOU where you are at, offering fun and unique group activities at a discounted rate, and giving you your space to be who you are and recognize where you are in your spiritual life while guiding you to where you feel called to be.